Monday, June 23, 2008

MSRA "Back to the '50s" car show

They say it's the 2nd largest show of its kind in the world -- and I believe it.  On Saturday I attended this amazing event, held annually at the Minnesota State Fair Grounds in St. Paul.  I took over two hundred pictures -- and that doesn't even come close to capturing the thousands of cars that were there.  I've loaded a hundred or so pics onto my flicker account -- and will be adding more eventually -- as I've exceeded my limit for the month!  I'll post a few images on this blog -- but for the whole magilla, click HERE. 


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that pink doesn't really work well with that convertible. Well anyways, its still a nicely restored classic ride. I like the restoration on the hot rods as well. Wonder how time and money were spent for these cars.