Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"Switchblade Siren" pin-up sculpture

Here's a project that's been in the works for quite some time.  This is a licensed figurine of pin-up model Bernie (Bernadette) Dexter -- based on her "Switchblade Siren" photo shoot.  I'll be producing a limited edition of hand-painted figures.  This is the first casting from my polymer clay and wax sculpture -- primed and ready for painting -- and then fully painted.  I'm not taking orders yet -- and it'll be a little while before I'm geared up to produce the whole run -- but I couldn't resist showing this piece to the world.  She's made of resin, and with base, is about 9 1/2 inches tall.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

I really dig this, it makes me want to pick up sculpting again! - mh

Ed Choy Moorman said...

!!!
crazazy

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is awesome!

fiona stephenson said...

this is fantastic! I've been painting Bernie myself so it's nice to see her in sculptured form : )