Friday, February 13, 2009

Busy busy busy!

Just a brief note here to let my commission clients know that I have not forgotten them, and will get to their drawings as soon as possible.  I had an inking assignment come in from DC with a tight deadline and had to jump on that to get the work done.  There's still the better part of a week's worth of work on that project -- and then I'm back to your commissions.  Sorry for the delay.  This is why I only take on a few at a time -- so in case this sort of thing happens, I won't leave too many people waiting too long.  There are horror stories out there of people waiting years for pre-paid commissions from some artists -- and I promise to never do THAT to anyone!

Hey -- look at this -- a post from me with no pictures in it!

1 comment:

Brent Schoonover said...

Boo! Bring back the pretty pics. Looking forward to the DC stuff though.