Thursday, July 15, 2010

Art sale, Perdition pencilling -- and living in a digital world

Just a quick note here today to alert my fans to the fact that I'm having a 1/2 price art sale over on my website. Details can be found on the NEWS PAGE. The deal runs through Sunday, and I'm already having quite a response. Have a look if you're so inclined.

I'm currently trying to get ahead a bit on my Return to Perdition work. I've finished 55 pages of the eventual 180 -- and am now pencilling the next section. It's a sign of changing times, I guess, that with the current batch, I'm drawing digitally in Manga Studio. The pencil work just goes faster that way. I'm still printing the pencils as blue lines and am inking by hand -- so I haven't totally given in to the digital revolution. I'm not sure when I'll get the OK to give you a preview -- but I will say that if you've liked the previous Collins/Beatty projects, this one should not disappoint.

That said -- I need to get back to the drawing board - err, I mean the Wacom tablet and laptop. But, wait a minute -- I'm already on the laptop! Aw, this modern world is too darned wacky!

I'll be back soon -- with more stuff!

No comments: