Tuesday, September 28, 2010

FallCon is coming -- NY, too!

FallCon, the Twin Cities one day comic book convention is coming up in a few weeks. As usual, I'll be a guest. If you're attending, please stop by my table and say hello. There's a great guest list, including an astounding line up of local pro talent, as well as Silver Age Incredible Hulk artist, Herb Trimpe and DC superstar cover artist Adam Hughes! For more information on the show, check the official website.

I will also be attending, for the first time, the New York Comic Con. I will not have a table, but will be walking the floor, and may only be there one day (Friday or Saturday -- I'm not certain which yet - maybe both). If you're attending and would like to meet up, you'll have a good shot at finding me hanging around with the Adventures of Unemployed Man guys at the Hachette table, or lurking about the DC booth. Whatever the case, I'll be wearing some sort of loud shirt that'll make me easy to spot!

No comments: