Sunday, August 21, 2011

Open for commissions!

Hey folks! I've just had some scheduled work get delayed (and with it, the expected advance) -- so I find myself looking for something to immediately take its place. For one, I'm open for commissions. See examples below -- but also check this previous post -- and the commission samples on my website. Contact me via the email link at the bottom of the website commission page for my rates. Thanks!

Current commissions are all india ink and colored ink on 11x14 bristol. I'm also open to more elaborate pieces (at higher rates, of course), paintings and sculpture. And, of course, I wouldn't object to hearing from anyone with some commercial/print work available....




My most recently completed commissions -- a retro-style Hula Girl pin-up and Wild Dog back to back with his civilian self, Jack Wheeler.





No comments: